Saturday, June 16, 2012

DAY 5 - The Party

It's impossible to make fun of a going away party, so this is a sincere post (and no photos yet. My battery died, of course, and I need to get some photos from other people). I had 15 close friends over to celebrate my departure. The fair was good out, the air was cool, the company grand, the toasts wonderful, the day amazing, the feeling irreplaceable. I will miss this place, these people, and all that happened to me here. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

[photos to come]

4 comments:

  1. Ok u just made me cry. Damn u and ur fancy potato salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining the farewell fete in spirit! So excited for you! *is excited* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you that potato salad would make you cry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin, please keep your head in the clouds and your eyes in the *** or something like that.

    ReplyDelete