Thursday, August 23, 2012

Are you SURE this is chocolate Mousse?

Ok,

So I'm a bad correspondent, what can I say? I was traveling. I hit Holland, Germany, and the Alps in a 3-week period to see friends, visit their houses, and eat their food. I saw some incredible museums in Germany (like the DDR museum, and one of the two museums about the Stasi).

Tonight was a great little going away party. I went out with a few friends. We had a drink, and then a very late dinner where we laughed until we cried. My dessert was Chocolate Mousse, but I think maybe they were tired because the presentation was a little lacking. Maybe not the most pleasant way to display logs of what's supposed to be a delicate dessert.







From tomorrow onwards, it's likely I'll be busy, but finally settle into a routine after two months of anything but a routine. It will be a huge adjustment, but mostly because the alphabet will be brand new. And it's been a while since I learned a new alphabet. Hopefully I learn a little more quickly this time.

Wish me luck, I'll be sure to entertain you with tales of misadventure, confusion, and embarrassment soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment